Welcome to the
Sartell Senior Connection
Established in 2008, activities are open to persons of any age and persons from any area.
There is no membership or fee to participate in most SSC activities. SSC Board Member applications are available. Submit an Application.
The mission of the Sartell Senior Connection is to enhance the quality of life for senior citizens by planning and providing programs based on social, creative, educational and physical needs.
Join the SSC to create memories, friendships and make connections!
Coming Soon! The Sartell Senior Connection will be moving to our NEW space at the Sartell Community Center, located at 850 19th Street South, Sartell! Please watch for event locations during the transition.
Are you interested in Volunteering or Sharing Ideas for the new and permanent home of the Sartell Senior Connection? Please take 5-minutes and complete an on-line questionnaire. Click Here! Thank you.
We are looking for advertisers to help support the Sartell Connection newsletter. Contact Peter Van Doren at (262) 207-2572 or e-mail email@example.com
Look What's Happening!
Coffee & Conversation
Trivia Night, American Mahjong, Poker, The 500 Club, Lunch & Farkle
Craft, Quilting and Special Interest Groups
Potluck Dinners and Group Dining Opportunities
Day and Motor Coach Trips
Community Sharing Library
Seniors & Law Together (SALT)
Community Volunteer Opportunities
Summertime Bike & Hike Events, Gymnasium Use
Learning and Continuing Education Opportunities
And Much More!
Welcome from the SSC Board Members
Board Members and Community Representatives
- Al Meier, SSC Board Member
- Ann Doyscher-Domres, SSC Board Member, Sartell-St. Stephen Community Education Representative
- Erica Frey, SSC Board Member, Good Shepherd Community Representative
- Gary Orman, SSC Board Member
- Jan Sorell, SSC Board Member
- JoAnn Olson, SSC Board Member, Treasurer
- Judy Morgan, SSC Board Member, SSC Center Coordinator
- Lynn Fitzthum, SSC Board Member
- Maggie Kraemer, SSC Board Member, Chair
- Mary Degiovanni, SSC Board Member, City Administrator
- Mary Gilbert, Newsletter co-editor
- Mike Gilbert, SSC Board Member
- Pat McNeal, SSC Board Member
- Ron Hurd, SSC Board Member
- Rose Schulte, SSC Board Member, Newsletter co-editor