Welcome to the
Sartell Senior Connection
Established in 2008, activities are open to persons of any age and persons from any area.
There is no membership or fee to participate in most SSC activities. SSC Board Member applications are available. Submit an Application.
The mission of the Sartell Senior Connection is to enhance the quality of life for senior citizens by planning and providing programs based on social, creative, educational and physical needs.
Join the SSC to create memories, friendships and make connections!
Thank You to the 250+ participants who joined the SSC at the 8th Annual Lemonade and Laughter featuring the music of Ted Manderfeld. What a wonderful experience enjoyed by all! Thank you to our sponsors.
Are you interested in the Sartell Mill Art Projects? Follow their progress on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/sartellmillproject
Look What's Happening!
Coffee & Conversation
Trivia Night, American Mahjong, Poker, The 500 Club, Lunch & Farkle
Craft, Quilting and Special Interest Groups
Potluck Dinners and Group Dining Opportunities
Day and Motor Coach Trips
Community Sharing Library
Seniors & Law Together (SALT)
Community Volunteer Opportunities
Summertime Bike & Hike Events, Gymnasium Use
Learning and Continuing Education Opportunities
And Much More!
Sartell Senior Connection
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Welcome from the SSC Board Members
Posted in Sartell Senior Connection on 06/19/16
Sartell, MN - Sunrise & Sunset for June 19, 2016 Sunrise: 5:27 a.m. Sunset: ... Read More »
Posted in Sartell Senior Connection on 06/14/16
Just a reminder of our meeting this Wednesday, June 15th, at 9:00 am in ... Read More »
Posted in Sartell Senior Connection on 06/12/16
Sartell, MN - Sunrise & Sunset for June 12, 2016 Sunrise: 5:27 a.m. Sunset: ... Read More »
Board Members and Community Representatives
- Al Meier, SSC Board Member
- Amy Braig-Lindstrom, SSC Board Member, Sartell City Council Representative
- Ann Doyscher-Domres, SSC Board Member, Sartell-St. Stephen Community Education Representative
- Erica Frey, SSC Board Member, Spectrum Health Companies Representative
- Gail Rucks, SSC Board Member, Country Manor Campus Representative
- Gary Orman, SSC Board Member
- Jan Sorell, SSC Board Member, Chair
- JoAnn Olson, SSC Board Member, Treasurer
- Judy Morgan, SSC Board Member, SSC Center Coordinator
- Lynn Fitzthum, SSC Board Member
- Maggie Kraemer, SSC Board Member
- Mary Gilbert, Newsletter co-editor
- Mike Gilbert, SSC Board Member
- Pat McNeal, SSC Board Member
- Ron Hurd, SSC Board Member
- Rose Schulte, Newsletter co-editor